Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sew Sweet Simplicity Winner

Thank you for all the great comments about your participation in other Block of the Month programs. It was very interesting to see that many of you (like myself in days gone by) have not completed some of your BOMs.  Life gets in the way sometimes, what more can I say?

But I'm glad to announce that the Random Generator has chosen a winner for the great PDF Pattern Bundle that Jacquelynne Steves is graciously giving away.  Congrats to lindawwww!  Check your email for prize verification.


The Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM begins Monday, Oct. 27, so there is still time to sign up if you haven't already.  And remember, it's free! No cost to follow along, and then end result is you might learn some new piecing techniques, and you'll definitely end up with a gorgeous quilt!

Just visit Jacquelynne Steves Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM.  And check back here Monday to see what I've come up with for my first block. 

Always quilt with a smile,
Barb

1 comment:

I always love to hear your thoughts!

Remembering All The Little Things

I have let my blog side away in lieu of posting photos and updates over on Instagram. For me, it takes less time, and is a faster way to doc...